
We have been married for a little over 5 years now, we were married in the Logan LDS Temple in September 2003. We had our son in March of 2005. We have been trying for 3 years to have another child, we had no problem with getting our son Noah, so we were both shocked when we didn't get pregnant right away. We have both been to doctors to try and figure out what the problem is. I have Poly cistic ovarian syndrome, which isn't serious it just makes it harder to get pregnant. My husband has a low sperm count. His doctor told us that he doesn't know how we got our son and that there isn't a whole lot we can do. We did concieve in Feburary 2008 and I carried the baby 11 weeks, but then I lost it. We want to add to our Eternal Family so badly and not being able to have another child has been so hard on us and our son. Noah is almost 4 now and when we were pregnant this last February, up until we lost it, we were so exicited and he was too. We put the crib up in his room, bought a new set for it and put it all together. When we lost the baby, I wanted to take it down because it was just too hard, but Noah wanted to keep it up, he said,"mom that is my baby's." 3 of my sisters have had babies this year, one of which had hers on the day I would have had ours if I hadn't lost it. Noah doesn't understand why his cousins get to have brothers and sisters and he doesn't. We are very strong in the church and know that our Father in Heaven loves us and that he is helping us through this trial. We would really appreciate it if you would consider us to place your child with. We promise that your child would have a loving family and that we would do everything to give them a good life, and give them all they need and more. We will love the child with all our hearts. You would be an answer to our many years of prayers.
With love,
Justin, Jennifer and Noah
justandjenn@gmail.com
justandjenn@gmail.com
1 comment:
Good job on the post you made me cry. I even know your story and it still made me teary. I'm going to post a link on my blog to your Love Steph
Post a Comment