Friday, September 25, 2009

Our Family!

We are getting a new addition to our family this December we are so excited. Logan's birth mother contacted us on August 13th, told us she was pregnant and couldn't keep the baby and wondered if we would take the baby. What a blessing. We are using the Attorney we used to finalize Logan's adoption. Ireland our new baby girl is due December 25th and is going to be c-section and will be here no later then the 18th what a great Christmas present. Adoption is amazing, we are so lucky that Heavenly Father provided a way for us to get our Children. I am on birth control right now trying to treat my PCOS, my doctor thinks that is kind of puts in remission when your on birth control long enough that once you go off you can get pregnant, which makes since that is how we got Noah. So probably in April sometime, I am not sure when, I will go off the pill and well try to get pregnant. Justin told me not to tell him when I go off just tell him when we are pregnant. He started a new job a month ago, still with the Drivers license, but now he is a hearing officer and he loves it now that he is getting a hang of it. The raise has been nice. We are all so happy. Things are really good for us.

Noah and Logan got new bunk beds and we are getting things ready for Ireland. We are letting the birth mother pick the middle name like we did with Logan. She wants Amelia, so Ireland Amelia Garrick how pretty is that. Logan and Ireland will be 10 1/2 months apart, crazy but exciting, now I just hope we can get a boy for Noah, he is getting out numbered by us girls, but he doesn't seem to mind.

No comments: